Thursday, January 22, 2009

Blah

Last week recap:

Nicole: Jason is sick.
Grandpa Skip: Your husband gets sick more than anyone else I know.
Nicole: Yup, and he always gives it to Evan and I am always last to get it.

Evan now has a cold. Runny nose & stuffy nose (how is that possible) accompanied by a small cough. We picked up the cooties in Cape Coral while visiting *THANKS GUYS, WE DIDN'T NEED A SOUVENIR*

This only means that I am next in line. Jason's cold has come and gone, Evan's is in full swing. Evan woke up at 3:30am from coughing, as soon as I lifted him out of his crib and propped him up he was asleep again. We snuggled in the bed until daddy came home and moved him back to his crib.

1 comment:

fiftieswife said...

That sounds just like Skye's cold, maybe Jason sent it to us by telepathy!!