In 2 more days, I will be 19 months old! My 'terrible twos' have started early, hopefully that means they will end early! I know what 'time out' is and I go sit in my corner now when I did something I shouldn't have after a warning. All in all, I am pretty well behaved.
My daddy thinks I have favorite shows on Sprout, I act along with the opening songs to The Hoobs, Kipper, Barney, & Sesame Street. In Kipper I shake my head at the same time Kipper the dog does in the opening sequence. The Hoobs I sing in tune with the opening and so on. I also ask to watch Sprout. Two days ago as soon as I finished my breakfast I lifted my arms in the air and said SPROUT! Mommy & Daddy can FORGET watching a movie, if it isn't a cartoon I walk up to the T.V. and just turn it off and walk away...I am stubborn like that, I think I get that from mommy.
1 comment:
cute, Mommy!!
Post a Comment