Daddy is moving to 2nd shift so he will be able to sleep much longer and I will start going to daycare or 'Playschool' as we are going to call it...just like in the show Caillou...I know he goes to playschool and it seems like fun so that is what we will call it. I will be able to have more structure and social interaction in an learning atmosphere 4-5 days a week...I think it will be good for me. Momma went to the exact same place when she was little and most of the same people work there and operate it. My teacher's name is going to be Ms. Brianna and I already met her and she sung songs to me just like Auntie Seesaw!
Okay I have talked enough...now onto those pictures!
I love my sunglasses!
This is me at my cousin Lexi's birthday party...someone was being silly and dressed me up like a baker.
This is the hotdog I helped eat in LA at Pink's famous hotdog stand.
Here I am writing love notes...notice I must be concentrating hard because my tongue is sticking out.
This is how you go potty right? ...drop your pants, sit and read. Piece of cake!
Okay, I am done reading...now what? I know act cute and no one will notice you don't know what to do with this potty thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment