Sunday, August 8, 2010

2 weeks in random pics

The biggest news in the last 2 weeks (aside from Evan turning 3) is that he now goes pee standing up (thanks to his desire to go outside on a tree has transcended to peeing in the toilet standing up) and as of Tuesday Aug. 3rd Evan poops on the potty.


Evan tried to get out of the habit of sleeping in his bed which mommy wouldn't allow, she convinced Evan that camping in his tent was way cooler than mommy's bed.


The hot Florida sun has us indoors almost 100% of the day, unless water is involved.







Evan has been sword fighting and fake hitting a lot lately and I have banned him from some of his favorite movies (Star Wars and Incredibles) I told him when he stops hitting that he can have them back (unless it starts again) he said OKAY. (waited 3 minutes then came up to me and said, I'm done hitting people mommy)

No comments: