A part of me wonders if Meghan can see these from her phone all the way in Oklahoma. Her boot camp experience has woken up the picture monster in me and for the first time in FOREVER I am printing pictures again. It is nice to have new pictures around the house instead of them living in my hard drive. That is definitely the downside to going digital...it makes me lazy.
In this picture it looks like Evan may be getting his daddy's nose...so sorry about that Evan...you had a 50/50 shot!
Evan now weighs 31.6 lbs. Skinny & Tall just like his momma was growing up. He wears 3T pants that are WAY too big for his waist but are the only length to not be high waters...I love the pants with adjustable tabs so I can tighten the waist. I am buying his shirts in 4T in hopes that he can wear them for longer.
On Monday, Ev went to the dentist for the first time. He was VERY good and didn't cry or complain when they gave him a cleaning or xrays. There are 3 spots the dentist wants to keep an eye on.
No comments:
Post a Comment