I am no longer scared of going under the water and did it willingly all day and night yesterday. Except for the lifeguards who were telling daddy he couldn't throw me in my ring or let me go down the water slide with my ring on I had a PERFECT day (I think daddy did too). The next day when I woke up I was pretending to be the mean lifeguards and kept whistling and then saying NO SWIMMING, NO DIVING, GET OUT OF THE POOL....it was pretty funny :)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Swimmming on a hot day
Yesterday Opa gave daddy a surprise birthday party at his house. We went to the pool for a swim while the surprise guests all came to the house. Here are some pics of us at the pool and a video of me swimming under water for probably the furthest distance I have swam to date.
I am no longer scared of going under the water and did it willingly all day and night yesterday. Except for the lifeguards who were telling daddy he couldn't throw me in my ring or let me go down the water slide with my ring on I had a PERFECT day (I think daddy did too). The next day when I woke up I was pretending to be the mean lifeguards and kept whistling and then saying NO SWIMMING, NO DIVING, GET OUT OF THE POOL....it was pretty funny :)


I am no longer scared of going under the water and did it willingly all day and night yesterday. Except for the lifeguards who were telling daddy he couldn't throw me in my ring or let me go down the water slide with my ring on I had a PERFECT day (I think daddy did too). The next day when I woke up I was pretending to be the mean lifeguards and kept whistling and then saying NO SWIMMING, NO DIVING, GET OUT OF THE POOL....it was pretty funny :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment