Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My boy will be 6 tomorrow!!!

Interview with an ALMOST 5 year old:

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite number: 6
Favorite place: Just Home
Favorite Toy: Minion toys 
What do you want to be when you grow up? An icecream man
Favorite Movie:Monster Squad
Favorite cartoon: Spongebob
Favorite pajamas: Footie pajamas
Favorite song: Gangam Style by Psy
Favorite Superhero: Superman
Favorite breakfast: french toast
Bestfriend: Dominic
Prettiest girl: "You already know this...Carmalina"
Favorite Teacher: Ms. Bonnie
Favorite season: Winter "because it gets so cold and when you go somewhere else like Washington state it snows"
Favorite roadtrip: Going to Washington D.C.
Favorite Game: Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman
Where do you want to travel to?: Inside the White House in Washington DC 
Favorite part of today: My fish's birthday
Worst part of today: Ali ripping up my party toys
What are you thankful for?: My mom & my daddy, because I love you
Favorite thing about being 5: Being so happy, every day I am happy
Excited to do when I am 6: play video games

1 comment:

EmmaGracey said...

I can't believe he doesn't want to be a pickle maker anymore. I'm crushed... I was excited about FREE PICKLES FOR LIFE!