While watching the Jaguars game, Evan started reaching his arms up in the sky. He continued to do this new trick on command. He gets so excited when he knows he has just learned something new, taht sparkle in his eye of excitement and then continuous claps and baby snorts. While he was underway with his celebration routine, he tripped and fell. And onto another milestone we fell...Evan had his first bloody lip. He must have bit it on the way down because amidst the screams of pain blood began to pour. He looked like he should be saying 'you should see the other guy'. He is back to normal today and has little resemblance to the Mike Tyson image he was yesterday.
I just recently updated Evan's baby book, I had to get back on track because I needed to include 2 important entries....Evan has cut tooth #9 and tooth #10 both top molars. No wonder he has been so cranky lately, and quite the mama's boy too....which is out of character for him. He normally does not mind being held by anyone but, for almost 3 days now...it has been all about mama's hugs...which I must admit has been kind of nice :)
**
*shhhh don't tell***

Taken Sept. 14, 2008

Yummm chocolate! Taken Sept 20, 2008

My rocking chair & I, taken Sept. 22, 2008
If you ask me to go sit in my chair...I will :)
No comments:
Post a Comment