Evan has been evolving with his personality lately; here are some of the newer adorable things he has started (and I don't know where he learned half of them):
1. When he is thinking he taps his chin and goes hmmmmmm. If you are reading a book and ask him to find something he is unsure of he will do this, SO CUTE!
2. He is now playing with his stuffed animals, he no longer just lugs them around the house and hugs them, he pretends to feed his snacks to his Piglet doll and always shares his sippy cups with Piglet & Mickey Mouse. He also makes Mickey dance around while he hums a tune!
3. He picks his nose, A LOT, I blame daddy.
4. He has twiddled his thumbs for awhile now, but now when I ask him to stop doing something he twiddles his thumbs...maybe he thinks if he is cute I will let him get away with whatever I am trying to stop him from doing.
5. He scoots his way out of time outs. He will walk to his corner and sit when being told, but then will scoot on his bottom out. I will tell him to go back to his corner and he will...only with a smirk because he knows he is being sly. (This one I blame on my genes, this definitely sounds like a mommy move).
6. Evan is a ham, there is no 2 ways about it. He understands when he is being adorable and smirks and grins and even laughs at himself.
7. He plays hide and go seek, very well. Grandpa Skip found out if you can't find where he is hiding yell Who wants Ice cream? Then a small voice calls back Ikeem Ikeem and then Evan will find you at the freezer!
8. Evan will rub lotion on himself. After bathtime come lotion time, Evan now helps rub in the lotion. He loves foot rubs, he will come up to mommy when she is putting lotion on herself and stick his feet in the air, kind of a hint.
Last night, Jason finally had Evan say I love you back to him. Daddy was saying goodbye & I love you, Evan followed with LOOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUUU and then repeated the sentiment about 4 times then finally after daddy said I love you again, Evan replied LOOOOVEEEE YOUUUU TOOOOO.
1 comment:
And I loved every second of his long drawn out Love You!!!!
Post a Comment