Evan has wonderful manners...he asks for 'More Please' and if you are bugging him (usually me) by putting your legs in his lap he will say 'Move Please'...last night he moved by me on the couch and I thought he was about to sit in my lap and instead he leaned as close as possible and whispered 'Move please'...he wanted my seat!!! Thief!
Evan knows 3 shapes...Circle (which he has now renamed all balls CIRCLE, well he IS right isn't he?), he also knows Square, and now Pentagon. He pronounces pentagon more like inta-gon-gon...but, we know what he means!
He points to stop signs and yells out OP-IGN....he seems to know what things are by only hearing their names once or twice...he just doesn't get out the first 1 or 2 letters in a word.
Who knew STOP SIGN has a silent S & silent T? Evan did, that's right!
Evan has been able to open his mouth on command and last night he closed his eyes on command.
In 2 days Evan will be 22 months old. I don't even remember when he fit into newborn diapers anymore...I found one the other day and just cried when I saw how small it was.
No comments:
Post a Comment