Evan has almost completely stopped hitting. I suppose the
internet is good for parenting advice afterall!
He now does not only repeat saying I love you after you tell him
you love him, he will now tell you I love you first...adorably
wonderful.
Evan is a water boy...he has gone swimming 3 times in 1 week and cannot get
enough! He is more daring than I want...but, at least he is not terrified
of water. He will jump right off the ledge into the pool...the trick is
having someone in the pool to catch him! We have swimmie arm things for
him which are only 1/2 effective...they prop his arms up but not his
head...needless to say he swallows a lot of water. We have to hold onto
him to prevent the sinking...but he is doing very well doggie paddling. He kicks his little legs and says 'kick kick kick' while he is doing it! He even tries to swim in the bathtub now!
No comments:
Post a Comment