We are now back from our California Trip where my Uncle Alec married my Aunt Gwen. I was the ring barer and did a pretty decent job at it. I liked my tuxedo but not my boutonniere...I wouldn't keep it on. After my walk down the aisle I was done for the day. I was grumpy during the ceremony and was asleep before dinner. I blame the 3 hour time difference, I am normally a pretty nice guy.
After the wedding mommy, daddy, and I hit the road for my first EVER family road trip. We saw the sights and ate the food and road on 4 airplanes. I was a good boy on the plane rides and most of the roadtrip...except when I lost my pacifier...then I was a little angry until mommy bought me a new one. We camped out in cabins for most of the trip and I loved it!
I was very talkative this trip and said many multi-word combos and quote my favorite shows to hint for my parents to play a movie. The cutest one is from Thomas the Train "I can't, I won't"...it makes mommy laugh every time.
There were 3 items that were packed that turned into lifesavers:
The water bottle camera tri-pod holder...thank you Auntie Sarah!
The drawing magnetic pad from Heather, Lexi, & Skye...saved us on the plane!
...and last but not least the Thomas jacket that Evan got as a gift from Aunt Jenni, Uncle Ed, Justin & Owen...we didn't know that San Fran was 47 degrees in summer! Thank you for keeping me warm!
We went all over California but here were a few of the main stops: Knotts Berry Farm, Mariposa Giant Trees, Yosemite National Park, Sonoma County, Train Town, San Francisco, Monterey, & LA (I ate 2 hotdogs at Pink's famous hotdogs in LA!)
I could talk for ever about the trip, but pictures are always better.
1 comment:
I love the pics of the trip and he's such alittle man now...
Post a Comment