Yesterday evening Evan walked up to me and tapped his upper lip while saying Dinn-O. I asked him what it meant (mimicking him with the tapping)..I asked him did he want dinner and he said NO, I asked him if he wanted a cup of milk, he shook his head and grabbed my arm (while looking frustrated)…and walked me to the pantry to point at all the boxes of cookies. He grabbed a box and I told him no and he shrugged and grabbed a banana instead.
It was a pretty neat exchange. I was impressed with his repetition to try and teach me what his word was. I am not sure it meant cookies because he can say cookie and even snack…I think it was more like…”I am bored, what can we do?”
He then found his new tri-cycle and road around the entire house turning on and off blinkers before bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment