Sunday, April 11, 2010

Bands & Beaches

Yesterday was a busy day...first the Blues Festival at the Beach then off to watch Daddy's band play. At the beach we flew my kite I got for Easter and we played in the sand and listened to music, I ate scallops and french fries for lunch! I was a good boy all day and was being simply perfect. When we went out to watch daddy play he was at a pizza place so Pizza for Dinner, I ate 2 slices before playing air guitar to daddy's singing. Mommy had already packed the camera up and was ready to leave but the waitress grabbed hers quickly to take a picture of me, seeing as I am a future rockstar. Hopefully mommy can get some of those pictures.



Evan to this picture of Meghan...and about 30 other
pictures of his finger.

Playing in the sand with Cecilia



Mommy & Daddy



Evan dancing to some blues




Rockstar Daddy

Evan & Mommy

Evan & Auntie Meghan



Evan eating his pizza with the pizza pie server



Evan & Grandmama (and his barrel of monkeys)










No comments: