Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School Fight

Evan got in his first official fight at playschool today. It happened just before I got there to pick him up. The teacher did not know what started it just that they were balled up on the ground slugging and scratching each other...it only lasted a brief moment.

When I got there Evan had scratches on his chest and back and they were cleaning off his dirty face.

I asked Evan what happened...here is his story (kids are still honest at this age):

  1. Robert was playing with a toy and Evan walked up and took it
  2. Robert hit Evan in the neck
  3. Evan scratched Robert
  4. Then, they started brawling in the ground

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but HOW CUTE! Evan stood up for himself even if he was the one who took the toy in the first place. What a great kid he is!