Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random achievements and/or cute things

This is the last week that my boy will be 3 years old.

He loves being silly and the center of attention.

He can blink one eye at a time.

He loves potty talk (fart, diaper, pee, etc.) they are the most hilarious words to him.

He weighs 34 lbs, wears a size 4T-5T and is 40" tall.

He sings "Old McDonald had some pants" and laughs hysterically.

He loves traveling and camping and asks to make smores on a random night of the week.

He just learned to put play-doh in the containers without mixing the colors.

He is an animal lover and a compassionate person. If you are hurting or sad he will go get a band-aid.

He will let me sleep in.

His favorite color is black.

His favorite number is 7.

His favorite Superhero is Superman.

His favorite movie is Monster House.

His favorite sport is bowling.

His best friend is Jaedan.

He is brilliantly brilliant and has a memory like no 3 year old I know of.

He loves to sing songs and dance.

He loves school and playing with other kids.

Every year he grows up I am sad to see that year leave...but the ones that come always seem to be the best. I love watching him grow and learn. I am excited to see what 4 years old will be like but I fear it has come too quickly.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

We still have his birth announcement (with pics) on our fridge in Ormond. Time flies!