Yesterday Evan had a fever that was under control with the help of Mr. Motrin but at night it came back and I found myself sharing the bed with our little one. Which left me with a horrible back ache and still tired when we woke up. However, it was nice as soon as Evan woke up he told me about his dream of being a fighter (his new obsession and career choice).
He then started talking about when we went and saw snow "Yesterday when I was little" which was in January 2010 and December 2010.
Here and here:
http://mamasmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/12/ice-snow.html
http://mamasmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/01/snow.html
Wow, what a memory on this kid! He was naming certain details of the trip, like the hotel we stayed at and going to the restaurant and going down on a sled saying WHEEE...I quickly was impressed and realized he has a better memory than I do! He then promptly stubbed his toe and said "SHIT" and I guess his memory of my choice words is also going to be a problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment