I realize I am late on the Evan 4th birthday party update...as many (if not most of you know) I have had some wonderfully stressing/time consuming news right before Evan's party. I am an official nursing student so my time is about to be consumed with non-blog related events so this may be a rare update occurrence until graduation. But enough about me and my excuses as too why I haven't posted this yet nor penned the Thank you cards that are on my table...just know if they don't ever get sent we are thankful for each and everyone of you who came out in the 98 degree heat to celebrate my baby boy's big day.
We had a pizza party pool party with an Iron Man theme...this is all by the direction of the birthday boy about 11 months prior too his birthday and he would randomly discuss this. Evan later told me his favorite part of his birthday party is that Iron Man was there; glad his memory is that he WAS there as it was only Iron Man decorations...but hey I will let him remember the awesome party Iron Man came too :)
Appetizers included Evan's most favorite snack: Peanut butter on a spoon that we made more as a mousse/dessert and a cute candy sushi idea I found by fellow bloggers in the past. I reminded Evan after each gift to say Thank you to the person who gave it to him and to thank everyone after all the gifts were opened after I attended many kid's parties where it is a mad house and no one is acknowledged and it seems like a mad house of greedy kids, he was very cooperative and thanked each person to my appreciation & I am sure I appeared overly obsessed with the idea but I suppose this is the only way kids will learn to not be 'those' other children. (Have I mentioned I feel guilty I haven't done the thank you cards!?) :)
Evan/Seesaw designed cake idea created by Auntie Seesaw <3
http://sarah-jaysugarshackcakes.blogspot.com/
Such a great job! Thank you!
Thank you, thank you all I know it was a HOT HOT day!




1 comment:
Yeah, super hot... but we had a blast!!
Post a Comment