Sunday we were looking for something fun to do before school started back up...we were spelling in front of Evan and he recognized Z-O-O yeah I want to go to the Zoo! While we were there in the 93+ degree heat we hit the water park and saw all the animals. When we got to the ELEPHANT sign Evan yelled
ELEPHANT! IT HAS AN E LIKE MY NAME, IT HAS 2 E's LIKE MY NAME! (To which I corrected him and said "
Your name has 1 E" and he said matter-of-fact '
No, it has 1 E in Evan and 1 E in Poet'. He's got me there!

Standing on 1 leg like the bird in front of him.

He really should be a model...Baby GAP is missing out.
I climbed all the way up and all the way down the cargo net.
The Kimodo dragon really liked Evan, he followed him all around.
Strike a pose!
3 comments:
Too Cool buddy!!
Looks like fun! Let the school year begin!
Love the hairdo!
Post a Comment