Monday, November 17, 2008

Sicky-Poo

Evan has a cold, it was passed around our house and Evan was the last to receive the gift of runny nose and sore throat. We have been through the 'sick routine' with Evan but it has been awhile. The last time he had these symptoms he was just a wee little baby and we had to use the bulb on him accompanied by saline nasal spray. Try getting away with that now! I am lucky to wipe his nose before he hugs me and wipes it all over my shirt! Boys are well, um gross. There I said it! Auntie Meghan, the penguin toy you got Evan for his birthday is now well...hmm....part toy part Kleenex.



Winter is back in action in Florida and our heater is back on. The big change with 2008's winter compared to last year's is that Sir Evan can sleep with blankets! Hooray for being all snugly! When I left Evan was asleep and warm underneath his blanket, too cute!

1 comment:

Cody said...

This little guy is the best thing that has ever happened to our family. He makes me smile when I am sad, he makes me laugh when I am feeling down and he makes me love when I don't think I can.

Thank you Evan, for being born. I love you and your mommy and daddy.