Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008



Christmas came early at Grandmama's house because Uncle Cody & Auntie Seesaw left for Colorado this year, so we celebrated Christmas with them...but, we sure did miss them on Christmas Day...it just isn't the same without them.

Between Cody & Sarah's Christmas and Christmas day, my mommy turned 27. Dinner was spent at Bonefish Grill (mommy's fav). She had a great time!

The day after mommy's birthday is Christmas Eve, which we spent with Opa, Alex, Auntie Raquel, Aunt Kelly, Aunt Rusty, Nan, Pop, & Great Grammie.

I must have been a good boy this year to get soooo many great toys!

Opa gave me this neat band set with all sorts of cool instruments, everyone grabbed a piece of the band and we had an ole fashion holiday jam session...even Grammie played with us.

Christmas morning was spent at our house, because Santa made a stop to drop off some gifts while I was sleeping.

Next stop was Grandma & Grandpa's house and Uncle Alec joined us for EVEN MORE PRESENTS and a wonderful brunch.

Lastly, we had dinner and MORE gifts at Grandmama's house where we met up with Great Grandpa, Brian, Auntie Meghan, Shaun, Ashley, Sharon, & Great Uncle Larry. The air was filled with yummy food aromas and the sounds of ELMO being hollered by Evan all night.

We had a great and wonderful holiday and I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

1 comment:

fiftieswife said...

WOW! What a fun Christmas! I am having Evan withdrawls here! Ok, I am also have Evan's mom withdrawls too!