Friday, January 30, 2009

I jinxed it!

So we weren't out of the woods, or Evan got another illness (*cough* grandpa Skip *cough*)(not mentioning any names here)...either way he is back from the Doctor (because he sounded AWFUL, he was purring in his sleep, was awake from 11pm-3am with hacking and down-right refusal to lay down)...he has a sinus infection & bronchitis. I just knew it was bronchitis by the way he sounded last night, poor little cowboy. Let's hope the antibiotics work quickly!

He now weighs 24 lbs 6 oz (25th percentile), height still unknown. The doctor 'diagnosed' him as a Lefty :) I hear it isn't contagious! Also, when the doctor walked in the room for the first time Evan walked up to him and said HIIIII and then the Doctor put him on the table and Evan pointed to the wall and said FISHIEEEE, to which the doctor told Daddy that he has a smart boy and it is probably because of all of our interactions with him :)

Final diagnosis: Sick, Skinny, Lefty & Smart

No comments: