Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun Stuff

5 comments:

fiftieswife said...

I LOVE that toy, I got it for Logan when he was that age! Evan is so cute playing with it, I wish my computer had sound....I want to hear him laugh!

Evan's Mom said...

Yeah, it really is a GREAT toy, he did this for oh I dunno about an hour until I took it away so he would eat dinner!

Nancy Welge said...

okay, that is absolutely adorable and I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay that thing is the bomb...what is it and where can I get one for Seamus and Skye of course....Aunt Kelly

Evan's Mom said...

Santa brought it so I am not too sure where it came from, probably can find it at Walmart? or Babies R Us, he realllllly likes it so I hope Seamus does...may be a tad early for Skye to enjoy it but would be a rad birthday gift for her!