Here are some new random things happening:
Evan is learning a song about Octopuses at school...it is part of a program that is a 'surprise'...I think I know the majority of the song now...Ev spilled the beans.
He said he wanted to stay at school today because he didn't want to leave his friends.
He still has no interest in the potty after that first promising week.
Evan can go to the fridge and pull out what he wants to drink and asks me for a cup.
His current favorite foods are fish sticks, macaroni, chicken nuggets, peanut butter & jelly toast, carrot sticks, raw green peppers, noodles, watermelon, french toast, raspberries, and cereal.
Evan takes vitamins and medicine without a fight...which is nice when he has a cold.
He goes STRAIGHT to bed without any arguments at bed time...nap time is ALMOST as easy.
My boy likes to play on the computer and has favorite kid websites.
His favorite current books are Spongebob (thanks Auntie Megs), a book he has on sharks & whales and Green Eggs & Ham.
Evan told me last weekend out of the blue 'You make me Happy'. {swoon}
He knows what color his eyes are.
Evan knows his full name (see video from prior post) and his age. He will be confused when he turns 3 in July I am sure.
My boy knows what body parts boys have that girls don't.
We are taking Evan to Disney World for his 3rd birthday.
Evan randomly tells me facts and full sentences that amaze me. "Octopuses squirt ink", "Sharks bite", "Jellyfish sting" "I spilled water, I'm sorry mommy" "I have stinky feet"
He randomly shows his obstinacy and shyness and outgoing personality.
All and all he is about to be 3 years old, his language and social skills are growing every day and watching his concept of the world expand is quite exciting. Oh goodness...3 here we come.
No comments:
Post a Comment