Peed in the Toilet: XXX
Peed on the bench at Wendy's: X
Peed on the floor at Ikea: X
Evan is best using the potty first thing in the morning. He stays dry all night and at nap time, he could hold his bladder for an amazingly long time frame. We went to Islands of Adventure yesterday (pics to come) and he was able to hold it the entire time. In every attempt to use the potties he was afraid of the restrooms saying they were 'scary' or 'spooky'.
The long time periods he is able to hold it in and the fact that he stays dry ALL night long (for the last week) tells me I need to stick with it and he will eventually catch on. We fly out tomorrow to Wisconsin and I have a feeling he will do great. (I have rubber pants just in case).
No comments:
Post a Comment