Monday, October 6, 2008

Bye Daddy!

Evan joined 2 words together for the first time yesterday. Jason & I were doing our normal post-grocery shopping routine, I load in the baby & diaper bag, crank the car for some A/C, while daddy loads the trunk. As I slip Evan into the car, I say, 'Say bye daddy' and Evan looks at me and says, 'bye daddy'. Couldn't believe it! Crystal clear and completely undeniable! Mama may have been Evan's first word, but daddy was part of his first conjoined words!


Like a metaphor of my son, here is a picture

of him running through life. If only he would

please slow down so I may savor this.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures you took, baby!
I also love that I was Evan's first choice for conjoined words. It's only fair because he was a total momma's boy all weekend!

Anonymous said...

Woah, talking? Wasn't he just born'd? Time sure flies with kids.

girlinadream said...

I have a link to this on my desktop! I look all the time!