Well, so much for my future dentist. Last night was the first night I struggled to brush Evan's teeth. He was getting all snugly in the baby blankets I had brought into the living room and laying down on a pillow on the floor, all while 'brushing' his teeth with his hair brush. So I asked him if he wanted to go brush his teeth, and he ran to the bathroom. I helped him onto his little step and he was ready, that was until I had the toothpaste on and he hopped off the step. I attempted several times to brush his teeth and he had the jaws of life clamped down and their was no budging, so yes...I had to hold my son and brush his teeth as he cried for me to stop.
Hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence. On a cuter note, it is getting cold here in Jacksonville...last night dipped into the 30's. The heater kicked on for the first time in well over a year. Evan is stocked up on footie pajamas (thanks to his Pelegrino Family)(P.S. Thank you SO much), and looks adorable sliding around the hardwood floors in those cute pj's. Also, when I sit down on the couch Evan goes and gets me a blanket and hands it to me to get comfy. (Shouldn't that be the other way around?) He is so nice when he wants to be.
Hope this doesn't become a regular occurrence. On a cuter note, it is getting cold here in Jacksonville...last night dipped into the 30's. The heater kicked on for the first time in well over a year. Evan is stocked up on footie pajamas (thanks to his Pelegrino Family)(P.S. Thank you SO much), and looks adorable sliding around the hardwood floors in those cute pj's. Also, when I sit down on the couch Evan goes and gets me a blanket and hands it to me to get comfy. (Shouldn't that be the other way around?) He is so nice when he wants to be.
Last night was the first time Evan cleaned up by being asked, without having to start before him to show him what I was after. I said CLEAN UP, and sang the CLEAN UP SONG (Angela & Sarah, you know the one) and sure as anything he picked up his playroom :)
Adorably cute, and soooo smart!
This morning as I went into my dark bedroom to kiss my hubby goodbye as I set off to work at 6:30am in 40 degree weather, I trip over poor Razz and he yipes (of course) and growls I fall into the bed, hot coffee all over Razz, the bed, and my work outfit --- Not to mention I wake Jason up out of dead sleep, frightened that something was wrong.
Adorably cute, and soooo smart!
This morning as I went into my dark bedroom to kiss my hubby goodbye as I set off to work at 6:30am in 40 degree weather, I trip over poor Razz and he yipes (of course) and growls I fall into the bed, hot coffee all over Razz, the bed, and my work outfit --- Not to mention I wake Jason up out of dead sleep, frightened that something was wrong.

So, poor faithful dog who sleeps next to our bed, I will start putting a night light in the room to avoid 2nd degree coffee burns on both of us.
1 comment:
You left out the fisty grits, mommy
Post a Comment