Evan's costume is going to be the dinosaur that was given to us by our cousins, Owen & Justin. This cold weather will be perfect for such a warm costume. I may even need to put Evan in long johns underneath the costume...watching him walk in all of that gear may be kind of funny.
This was Evan's 1st Halloween, he was my monkey and Daddy & Mommy were cave people.
This weekend also marks the long lived tradition of GA/FL football. Evan has his gear ready to go, we had to get him a beanie to keep him warm. I was looking at last year's pictures from the FL/GA party at Heather's house, boy has he grown!
Last year with Opa & Nana. Evan wasn't even crawling yet, now I can't even catch him.
1 comment:
Why Oh Why do they grow up so fast? He is so cute in his dino costume! Rawr!!
Post a Comment