Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vacation

The Rigdon household has been on vacation for the last week. We have made massive headway in the remodeling of our bathroom. I fear it may not be 100% complete before the end of today, which marks the end of our vacation. However, it should be finished VERY soon.
We took one day off just for ourselves and left the remodeling dust to settle, we took a short trip to Atlanta to visit the new Aquarium exhibit and the Coca Cola Factory and drove home the same day.

By far my favorite picture from the trip, I love his little silhouette next to the bright blue water

Fishies!!! I pointed and yelled 'fishie' the entire day.

What do you mean, look behind me? What, like I am going to fall for that old trick!

My Aunt Kelly will be proud of my awesome Captain skills!

Tuckered out boy.

Park, ohhhh Park, okay I am awake again! (look at daddy sneaking in the picture!)

Little drummer boy, my Opa and cousin Chris would be so impressed!

No comments: